Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It is amazing to me how I can ask any question and find an answer within seconds on a search engine on my computer. I was surprised to find out that the #1 question asked is "Where is the safest place to stand outside in a thunderstorm?" Jesus liked to ask questions of his disciples like "who do people say that I am?" But really he was far more concerend about their own personal answer. "who do you say that I am?" Friend, teacher, compassionate leader are all good but Peter hits it right on the head.. You are the Christ! He is God in the flesh, he is the king of my life. He is my savior. Of you may have enough common sense to not be caught outside in a thunderstorm but what does your life say about who Jesus is to you? Your answer may be the best thing you do all day.

No comments: